Sunday, September 28, 2008

Green Ads

I dig the world. I like nature and lush green places. I think there is a lot we all could do, without much cost or effort, to give the world a bit more greenness.

It is for this reason that I, with pleasure and applause, make known some green advertising networks. Please make use of them! For example:
I also found these sites that list a bunch of Earth-friendly ads:
I also found this post talking about the effectiveness of green advertising. They state that over a third of consumers recall ads with 'green messaging'. At the same time, however, the study also shows that over a fifth of consumers doubt the real greenth of the claim of the ad.

On that note, I recommend this post for anyone concerned about people making false green ads, and Greenwashingindex.com or Greenwashing.net for the really concerned.

No comments: